Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Life of Some Sort of Hippie Cowboy

I'm loving this summer. I've really tackled some big jobs in the yard, learned a lot about ways to be more sustainable, and even started growing food INSIDE of my house!
These are the first of my sprouts that I've pulled out of the sprouting jar setup I've got going. I've noticed some of them went a little brown in the "bean" part, and that freaks me out a little. I'm going to eat them anyway, and hopefully it's not mold or something that will put me out of commission for a while. Being sick off food is seriously uncool.
In other news, I ran downtown in the van earlier today to drop off some Etsy sales at the post office. When I stopped to grab coffee afterwards, I walked into a nearby soap shop called Spirit Goat. I scored a tub of all natural dish washing soap AND a bar of soap to try out for shaving. Go see Becky at Spirit Goat on Federal Ave in Logan if you haven't already. They carry tons of soap, obviously, but they also carry shaving stuff for all the real men out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment